Jurismart is the personal branding division of Get S.M.A.R.T. I offer coaching, résumé writing and other career portfolio services, and mentoring to a wide range of professionals in various stages of their career development. I am an NYU-trained coach, a contributor to two editions of Dummies books on job search strategies and the author of several career articles for The Star-Ledger, a Pulitzer Prize-winning newspaper. Together you and I will develop a proactive career strategy reflecting your values, skills and practical needs.
Services include the following:
- interview role play, including interview skills development, salary negotiation strategy, interview de-briefing and follow-up assistance
- assisting in the development of résumés, cover letters, bios, follow-up letters and job search strategies
- coaching students regarding career options following graduation
- coaching regarding career development and career management
- coaching for those experiencing job stress, job loss and career transition
- coaching for entrepreneurial challenges
- on-boarding coaching
- networking and elevator pitch coaching
- marketing and business development coaching
- review and critique of writing samples
- instruction on the writing of business plans
The benefits of participating in a coaching relationship as reported by clients include:
- becoming a more confident person
- gaining clarity in knowing what you value or need and what your goals are
- taking action toward achieving desired goals
- developing new and effective habits of thinking and acting that make work and life easier
Personal change is an individualized process. We’ll begin with the scheduling of a consultation to determine your goals and objectives. Then we’ll be able to determine the coaching package or other service that’s right for you.
Coaching services are available face-to-face for clients in Central New Jersey, USA, at the client’s request. Otherwise, coaching services are available via phone.
The following projects are billed by the hour or by flat rate:
- Résumé development
- Cover letters
- Follow-up letters
- Review and critique of writing samples
- Business plan and marketing plan development
The complexity of your project will determine the rate. Contact Us to discuss your needs.
CLIENTS PLEASE NOTE: All rates are non-refundable. You can pay by bank check, money order, or have an invoice e-mailed to you with a link to PayPal to make your credit card payment.
NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS: coaching services will be conducted exclusively via Skype.
Read my inspirational and instructive posts at Hope Springs Internal.
I blog on career management and business development issues related to the legal profession at Ms. JD.